Sylvania is currently offering a 2.75 acre site on the west side of Holland-Sylvania Road at the intersection of Harroun. Formerly home to the Sylvania Baptist Church, this fantastic property is ready for redevelopment as build-to-suit professional office space.
- Demolition of existing building negotiable.
- 2.75 prime acres just south of the downtown business district.
- Busy north/south corridor between Monroe Street, Sylvania and Central Avenues.
- Close to US-23 and I-75/475
- Shared street access at the Holland-Sylvania/Harroun traffic signal to be developed by the City of Sylvania.
- Proximate to growing campus of Lourdes University, ProMedica Healthcare System campus, and Wingate Hotel.
- CRA tax incentive available.
For more information call Bill Sanford at 419.885.0482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org