Division of Information Technology
6730 Monroe St.
As part of our ongoing efforts to make city government work better for you, the City of Sylvania is working to expand and improve our online services. We hope to add easy, secure e-payment processes for other city services, as well as a simple online reporting procedure for when our services are needed.
If you have suggestions on how we can use digital technology to make city government work better, more efficiently or more responsively for people in our community, please let us know.
How We Can Help You
- City forms and documents in the public domain – access and print
- City income taxes – prepare, file and pay online
- City publications – access and print
- Codified ordinances – access, search and print
- Police Division traffic crash reports – access, search, and print
- Water bills – authorize your payments by automatic deduction