Contact the zoning administrator if you have a complaint or concern regarding code violations with any type of signs, sidewalk/driveway work or other zoning permit-related activity.

When we receive a complaint, the zoning administrator makes a visual inspection and attempts to talk with the property owner. If there is a violation of the codified ordinances, we notify the property owner. The administrator will make a follow-up inspection to make sure the problem has been addressed and is in compliance with our code.

Zoning Complaint Form (Downloadable)

Zoning Citizen Complaint Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • *** Complaints will NOT be processed without the name, address, telephone number and email of the complainant! ***