Click on any of the items below to go to those publications or links to access them.
The Sylvania Downtown Plan
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Main Street methodology
- Chapter 3 Organizational Development
- Chapter 4 Design
- Chapter 5 Market Analysis
- Chapter 6 Promotions
- Chapter 7 Conclusion reduced
- Mayor’s Annual Report
- City of Sylvania’s Financial Annual Report
- Fire Division Annual Report
- Municipal Court Annual Report
- Police Division Annual Report
- City Law Department Annual Report
Planning & Zoning
- SOMO Press Release from March 7, 2017 with photos
- New SOMO Development Site Brochure
- Sylvania – Open for Business
- Downtown/Central Business District Design Guidelines Book
- Land Use Plan
- Downtown Design-Cultural, Historical & Arts District – By Poggemeyer Design Group 1/20/2012
Market Analysis for South-Of-Monroe (SOMO) Site. This links you to the market study for potential land uses at the SOMO Site in Sylvania, OH prepared by Boulevard Strategies.
An Analysis of Projected Financial Impacts of a Possible Sylvania Township-City of Sylvania Merger This link takes you to the UT Urban Affairs Center website. Under “Recent Studies” you can find links to the Executive Summary, Full Report and Ohio Revised Code on Merger process.
City of Sylvania and Sylvania Township, Ohio Consolidation of Services Analysis by Public Financial Management, Inc.
Fire Study by Kramer & Associates
Fire Suppression and EMS Response Capabilities Analysis
Gateway District Plan Presentation by JJR
McNelly Park General Management/Visitor Use Plan
Sylvania Bike Network Plan by JJR
Sylvania TARTA Study by Bill Sanford-September, 2012